วันพุธที่ 23 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Worst Dream

My worst dream on October 1, 1987, I am trapped in an old house with a huge window. I can look out of the window onto a very large sand pit where children are playing with their toy shovels, buckets. Suddenly, they start digging up body parts; arms, legs, and a head. The head is that of my own brother! While the children continue playing and laughing, they also slowly turn into little horrid demons. A few minutes later, I begin screaming from my space behind the window, "NO! STOP! That's my brother!" After that, I then start running to try and get outside of the house to stop the bloody carnage, but every room I run into is just another room with a window, there are no doors! The demons keep laughing away while they are digging up bloody, dripping pieces of my brother! Shortly after I had the dream, my real life brother had a motorcycle accident and almost lost his limbs. Finally, It was a psychic thing.

ความฝันที่เลวร้ายที่สุดของฉัน ในวันที่ 1 ตุลาคม ปี 1987 ฉันติดอยู่ในบ้านเก่าๆ ที่มีหน้าต่างบานใหญ่ ฉันมองออกนอกหน้าต่างไปยังบ่อทรายขนาดใหญ่ มีเด็กๆกำลังเล่นกับพลั่วของเล่นและถังของพวกเขา ทันใดนั้นพวกเขาเริ่มขุดชิ้นส่วนต่างๆของร่างกายออกมา ทั้งแขน ขา และหัว หัวนั่นคือพี่ชายของฉันเอง! ในขณะที่พวกเด็กยังคงเล่นและหัวเราะอย่างสนุกสนาน พวกเขาก็ค่อยๆกลายเป็นปีศาจที่แสนจะน่าเกลียดน่ากลัว ไม่กี่นาทีต่อมา ฉันเริ่มกรีดร้องให้พวกเขาหยุด อย่ายุ่งกับพี่ชายของฉัน จากบริเวณด้านหลังหน้าต่าง หลังจากนั้นฉันพยายามที่จะวิ่งออกไปข้างนอกของบ้าน เพื่อหยุดการสังหารนองเลือด ตี่ทุกห้องที่ฉันวิ่งไปกลับมีเพียงหน้าต่าง ไม่มีประตูเลยสักห้อง! พวกปีศาจยังคงหัวเราะขณะที่พวกมันขุดชิ้นส่วนต่างๆของพี่ชายฉัน หลังจากที่ฉันได้ฝันไม่นาน ในความเป็นจริง พี่ชายของฉันได้รับอุบัติเหตุทางรถจักรยายนต์ และเกือบสูญเสียแขนและขาของเขา ที่สุดแล้วความฝันเหล่านั้นมันเหมือนเป็นพลังจิต

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น